El Ranchito is currently looking for a Machine Learning Developer oriented to VFX to join our team at our Madrid facility.
Type of contract: Full-time. Short-term (6 months contract approx. with the option to extend).
Machine Learning Development for VFX.
- Collaborate with other engineers and VFX specialists to build Machine Learning solutions.
- Research and implement cutting-edge deep learning architecture.
- Pipeline development skills to connect the machine learning systems with the Pipeline of El Ranchito.
- To have developed a Machine Learning project/s in VFX and show proof of that.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, or a related field is required.
- Experience in Machine Learning.
- Strong coding skills in Python.
- Experience using Machine Learning libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras, and/or PyTorch.
- Experience in graphics-oriented programming, both 2D and 3D.
- Own developments in the field of VFX-oriented Machine Learning will be valued.
- Strong investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and/or English.
- Eligible to work in Spain.