- Working closely with the FX Supervisor to creatively solve effects challenges and develop final shot look.
- Deliver all elements in a structured way that allows efficient integration into the pipeline.
- Working with other TD’s and artists to create photo-real effects and physically accurate simulations
- Working with production management to prioritize tasks.
- Creatively solve problems and achieve art direction for a shot.
- Anticipate, communicate and troubleshoot any creative and/or technical problems
- Minimum 3+ years experience in the feature movie and/or television industry.
- Expert working knowledge of Houdini Software.
- Experience with rigid body and particle dynamics, volume modelling and rendering, procedural geometry generation and fluid dynamics
- Proficient knowledge of FX techniques and workflows.
- Familiarity with one or more coding /scripting languages (VEX/Python/etc…)
- Good knowledge of NUKE and/or other compositing package.
- Good communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Eligible to work in Spain.
If you are interested... APPLY NOW!
Looking forward to meeting you